From: Orlando Echevarria [mailto:orlando@engr.uconn.edu]
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 8:09 PM
To: Hemant.Desai@patni.com
Cc: public-web-plugins@w3.org
Subject: Re: Implications of eolas verdict

Hello all,

Will the verdict affect how Mozilla/Netscape and other browsers perform
plugins?  From my stand point, my organization does not have a lot of
pages that invest in plugins, but never the less, this does seem like
developers like myself are caught in the middle and have to do a wait
and see game now.  Is this a correct assumption?  Please advise.

Regards,

Orlando

--
Orlando Echevarria
Webmaster and Developer

Quote:

Never interrupt the enemy when he is making a mistake.
						-- Napoleon