Re: Priority Hints - fetchpriority and iFrames

It's part of the discussion on the PR for incorporating fetchpriority into
the html spec:
https://github.com/whatwg/html/pull/8470#discussion_r1106835444

I can open a separate issue if it would help but that PR probably has the
best context and would be the best place to weigh-in.  If it stays then we
need to figure out exactly how to spec the language so it works (which is
where some of the issues came up).