From: Alexandra Lacourba <alex@w3.org>
Date: Thu, Aug 11, 2022 at 11:53 AM
Subject: TPAC 2022 - Information for in-person attendees
To: <chairs@w3.org>
Cc: tp <w3t-tpregister@w3.org>

Dar Chairs,

If you are attending the meeting in Vancouver  here are some information
about accommodation, travel and registration:

--------------------------
Accommodation
--------------------------

The Sheraton Vancouver Wall Center block booking is almost full. We
arranged another block at Residence Inn Vancouver Downtown which is at a
5 minute walk from the meeting venue.  The block is only available for a
few days, until  *Friday 19 August*. We advise you to make your hotel
booking before that date if you have not done so already.

You will find details at:
https://www.w3.org/2022/09/TPAC/venue.html

--------------------------
Health rules
--------------------------

We remind you that all TPAC attendees are expected to comply with the
health and safety requirements.

Please read carefully the rules at:
https://www.w3.org/2022/09/TPAC/health.html

We remind you that there are some federal requirements that you must
follow. You are required to wear a mask during your entire travel
journey (onboard a flight, train or federally-regulated vessel, as well
as in airports and other points of entry).
This is important to protect yourself and the other attendees.

--------------------------
Registration
--------------------------

Please register before 5 September:
https://www.w3.org/2022/09/TPAC/registration.html

The standard rate is available until 31 August. The late rate applies
after that date.

Note that for logistics reasons, we strongly discourage onsite registration.

--------------------------

For any other details, please go to:
https://www.w3.org/2022/09/TPAC/Overview.html
or contact w3t-tpregister@w3.org.