Re: Network Emulation Trace Developer Tools Proposal: PoC Info

Hi,
it would be cool if the trace files could be used in
https://github.com/sitespeedio/throttle. That way devs can use it
independent of browser/tool and with more accuracy than using the built in
network throttling that some browsers support.

Best
Peter