Re: Next call - December 13th 11AM PST (Triage)

Sorry you couldn't make it! :/ It was decided on the call before that, so
was on the agenda doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/10dz_7QM5XCNsGeI63R864lF9gFqlqQD37B4q8Q46LMM/edit?pli=1#heading=h.ucw1ywcxn7wv>
.
I'm setting up a calendar invite now that will make that kind of
information more obvious for regular participants.
If you want to be included in that invite, please let me know