Re: Time To Interactive Definition

For posterity [1], here is the definition of "contentInteractive" that we
adopted within Firefox OS:

"Emit this marker when your application designates that it has bound the
events for the minimum set of functionality to allow the user to interact
with the "above-the-fold" content made available at visuallyLoaded."

Granted, this mark was implied, not inferred.

Eli Perelman
Mozilla

[1]
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Archive/B2G_OS/Developing_Gaia/Raptor/Responsiveness_guidelines