Re: Update the Editor's Draft Specification Page

Hi,

We’ve updated [1] the auto-pub setting for the repo (automate the publication for V2). Once the working group approve the FPWD of V3, we will enable the auto-update on V3 too.

Thanks.

-xiaoqian

[1] https://github.com/w3c/resource-timing/pull/101 <https://github.com/w3c/resource-timing/pull/101>