Re: 21-23 June 2016: F2F and Velocity

From: Yoav Weiss <yoav@yoav.ws>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 09:51:29 +0200
To: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Cc: public-web-perf <public-web-perf@w3.org>
On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 9:50 PM, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org> wrote:

> We will also have a face-to-face meeting on June 21, 2016 (Tuesday). It
> will likely be in Santa Clara (or we'll be in Mountain View if we can't do
> Santa Clara.
> See also
>

> https://github.com/w3c/web-performance/tree/gh-pages/meetings/2016/06-westcoast
>
> Feel free to send requests for the agenda.

A reminder that if you're intending to attend the F2F and you're not
currently listed
<https://github.com/w3c/web-performance/blob/gh-pages/meetings/2016/06-westcoast/arrangements.md>,
please add yourself.
We currently have room for 16 attendees, and if we're going to pass that
number, I need to know sooner rather than later :)

Thanks!
Yoav