Re: Resource Timing Level 1 and beyond

On 04/27/2016 07:23 PM, Ilya Grigorik wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 4:05 PM, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org
> <mailto:plh@w3.org>> wrote:
>
>         I agree. The spec did not indicate either way until we landed
>         [1] and I
>         think we can: (a) keep it as such for L1, (b) resolve it in L2. With
>         that in mind, we would probably need to back out that commit for L1?
>

>     Yes, in the v1 branch. gh-pages should not be affected by L1 imho.
>

> Agreed. Will you make the change, or do you want me to?

I added them in the list.

Also created the V1 branch:
  https://rawgit.com/w3c/resource-timing/V1/index.html

In particular, check my changes and notes in the section "4.2 Resources
Included in the PerformanceResourceTiming Interface"
   https://rawgit.com/w3c/resource-timing/V1/index.html#resources-included

Philippe