Re: Future of lazyload attribute | [ResourcePriorities]

Hi

It's very nice argue!

Postpone/Lazyload attributes are very useful for ATF performance
optimization. I also want to use it without jQuery-Lazyload Libraries.
Postpone attribute is an anti-pattern on mobile, so it should be
deprecated. But Lazyload attribute is not so bad for mobile network.

Lazyload attribute is similar to the part of HTTP 2 features. But they are
used by different roles.

--
KAWADA Hiroshi
Web Developer (JPN)