Re: Future of lazyload attribute | [ResourcePriorities]

Hey Evgeniy.

Sorry about the confusion! The Resource Priorities spec is, indeed,
deprecated. I'll see if we can update the w3.org doc to make this clear --
thanks for the heads up. Also, I'm not aware of any plans by other browsers
to support "lazyload".

ig