Re: Beacon

Thanks,

I'll take a look at the archive, did a quick glance and didn't see a thread
addressing this.  We are rewriting the beacon logic in the Pagespeed
optimization libraries to be more efficient.   The beacon spec looked like
a good place to start with some polyfill, and server-side changes.  I'll
comment back to the list if we learn anything interesting.

/jms

--
John Scharber
Vice President Advanced Technology Group