Re: [nel] privacy+security spec feedback

Based on feedback from our perf call today, landed updates to address the
above issues (plus a few other nitpicks):
https://github.com/w3c/network-error-logging/compare/gh-pages@%7B2015-03-18%7D...gh-pages@%7B2015-03-25%7D

If you see any issues with above language and/or related issues, let me
know!
ig

P.S. On a related note, Blink intent-to-implement:
https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msg/blink-dev/4VNY6Hf_ZB8/QsaEOUvP6wIJ