Re: Notification for new navigation timing entries

I commented on the PR, but I would really like to keep this lean and mean.

By allowing each observer to maintain its own buffer, with independent
clearable queues, we increase the complexity of an efficient browser-side
implementation, and I think, increase the buffering complexity. Right now,
we pass a single list into all the observers... its quite simple to
implement.

I appreciate the interest in an API with improved ergonomics, but we could
pretty easily build the proposed api as a polyfill that we can give out to
people, no?