Re: [PageVisibility] ALT+TAB behaviour

The spec sheet for the Page Visibility API is also missing a definition for
a "visible" and "not visible" page. There's lots of ways in which de OS can
take over the visibility or focus of a page, for eg: screensaver, win+L
(lock screen), ALT+TAB to switch to a different program/window, clicking in
a different program in the taskbar/dock, and so on.

I think the "blur" and "focus" events on window/document are triggered as
expected, or at least the behaviour of those events seems better
implemented than the Page Visibility API.

Anyway, thanks for the reply.

Andrés Bolocco