Re: Memory metrics in web applications

Hi Eli. Thanks for kicking this off, this is topic we've been exploring on
Chrome side as well.

FWIW, I've been collecting use cases and notes from various memory-related
conversations in this doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tFCEOMOUg4zmqeHNg1Xo11Xpdm7Bmxl5y98_ESLCLgM/edit

Would be curious to hear your thoughts on above.

ig