Re: Making sense of the various web performance specifications

On 06/18/2015 12:16 PM, Ilya Grigorik wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 3:02 AM, <chaals@yandex-team.ru
> <mailto:chaals@yandex-team.ru>> wrote:
>
>     Also, is there a way to make the content more accessible? It looks
>     exactly like an RDF graph so simple it could be represented in HTML
>     sufficiently clearly that people could understand it, e.g. as a
>     description...
>     If my interpretations of the arrows are right, I'd be happy to draft
>     up something - I think I have the rest of it clear…
>

> I can export those diagrams into SVG directly from the doc, which should
> do the trick. That said, if you have an alternative version in mind, I'd
> be curious to see that.

The goal is to produce a Primer so I suggest that we think about that
only once we get to have a draft for it. Until then, I'd rather focus on
content rather than format.

Philippe

who is now tempted to update the charter to prohibit mentions of "RDF"
on webperf-related forums :)