Re: More on workerStart

Ok. Not 100% on the language, but an attempt...

partial interface Performance {
  DOMHighResTimeStamp translateTime(DOMHighResTimeStamp time, (Window or
Worker) timeSource);
};

The `translateTime` method MUST return a DOMHighResTimeStamp that is the
result of adding the provided `time`, and the difference of `now` method
called in the global of the performance object that is the `this` value for
the function call and the `now` method called in the provided `timeSource`.

(Something tells me this can be simplified.. :))