Re: [NavigationTiming] What's new and implemented in Nav Timing 2?

On 6/11/15 11:56 PM, Todd Reifsteck wrote:
> Boris has previously stated that the reason why Mozilla does not yet
> implement the new interface is due to the following issue.

More precisely, because the engineer who implemented the interface
followed the spec as he understood it and the spec is ... not very easy
to follow at best.

> I’d be interested in his take on the rest of the spec.

I'm not likely to have time in the near future for a full read through
this spec, sorry.

-Boris