Re: More on workerStart

Hmm, I think I misunderstood the intent of your original comment then. To
clarify, you want to make sure that time origin is defined for the initial
about:blank, which doesn't have a previous document and is created as part
of "creating a browsing context" -- correct?

If that's the case, then.. "If there is no previous document,  the time
origin must be equal to the time when the browsing context is first
created".. or some such?