Re: Firefox and User Timing API in workers

On 6/2/15 12:37 PM, Ilya Grigorik wrote:
> On that note, I'd love to get someone from Mozilla on our calls, and if
> needed we can adjust the time.. Boris, Jonas: is there an alternative
> time that would work better for either of you?

For me, the problem is that my schedule is highly variable.  So it's
hard to pick a time that works for me with any consistency.  See also
<http://www.paulgraham.com/makersschedule.html> for some of the problems
with regularly scheduled calls that apply in my case.

Again, what I would urge is defaulting to email and only scheduling
calls on an ad-hoc basis when a particular issue, with a particular set
of stakeholders, really needs more high-bandwidth interaction, as
opposed to having regularly scheduled calls that are the primary avenue
for discussion.

-Boris

P.S.  To put this in perspective, at the moment I'm participating in
about a dozen different working groups of various sorts, at various
levels.  There is just no feasible way for me to attend weekly calls for
every one of them and get anything else done at all, so it's a good
thing that most of these groups don't do weekly calls...