Re: [ResourceTiming] Notification of new entries (prior to completion)

We touched on this early on [1] and the conclusion at the time was to
get the notification once the object was fully populated, ie NT would
come after some of the RT notifications. Ilya and Nat seemed to have
reached the same conclusion 20 days ago.

You definitively want to come on
  https://github.com/w3c/performance-timeline/issues/13

Philippe

[1] http://www.w3.org/2015/02/25-webperf-minutes.html#item05