Re: [RequestIdleCallback] Editor's Draft of requestIdleCallback spec

We have landed an implementation of the requestIdleCallback API in Chrome
Canary, behind the "--enable-experimental-web-platform-features" flag.  It
is based on the most recent version of the spec, available at
https://w3c.github.io/requestidlecallback/.

To give it a go:
- Download Chrome Canary (version 46.0.2490.0 or above)
- Enable chrome://flags/#enable-experimental-web-platform-features
- Restart the browser
- The API should be accessible as window.requestIdleCallback()

Please give it a go and let us know if you have any feedback on either the
API spec or the implementation of the API in Chrome.

Cheers,
Ross