Re: [RequestAnimationFrame] clarification of what 'time' is

Cool! I think the main thing is figuring out when we want to move forward
with a fresh spec in this area. I totally buy that the stuff we've got is
mehh. I do wanna make sure we do it when we've got a few browsers all
feeling gung-ho to implement/go-deep on the topic.

I fear that if we started out on a spec literally today, Chrome peeps would
be a bit distracted simply because this isn't at the top of our list for
this quarter, at least. We should get this into a bug somewhere for future
work, maybe?