Re: Web Smoothness

In my POC I'm leaving the 'duration' field of PerformanceEntry un-set, but
that could also be set to the time spent performing that action, and then
you could see the breakdown.

If there is a separate event generated on the main thread versus the
render/layout/impl thread then it would be pretty easy to compare the
durations of the two. If layout happens on the main thread, you'd see a
large chunk of time there, and a relatively small amount of time on other
events.

(I think it's also worth noting that some events can be handled entirely
off-main-thread.)