Re: ACTION-143: Make sure we have a better to track issues

I raised this on the last call, but I'd love to see us move issue tracking
to GitHub.

a) that's where the specs live
b) it's easy to submit pulls and issues and iterate on them, plus GH
provides notification on updates.
c) GH provides a dev-friendly + familiar interface to all current and
potential contributors (regardless of whether they following this mailing
list or not)

ig