Re: RT/NT support for HTTP/2 priorities/weights?

Yes. Dependencies/weights in RT feedback can tell us which objects on the
page had the biggest impact on page load time. These are the objects we
most need to include as resource hints. In fact, based on dependency/weight
information, a hinting service, which I'm defining as a module which takes
in RT feedback and generates resource hints, may decide not to include all
objects on the page as resource hints b/c the benefit of speculatively
preloading certain objects, based on dependencies/weights, does not justify
the cost.

Beyond this, one can imagine a caching algorithm favoring blocking objects
(exclusive=true) over non-blocking objects in its cache replacement policy
algorithm.

Lastly, to the extent that we will be able to express priority in resource
hints, which I argue for here (
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-whatwg-archive/2014Aug/0216.html),
a great source for the priority information is RT feedback.

Do those use cases make sense?