Re: negotiated protocol in Navigation and Resource Timing

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 7:15 PM, Ilya Grigorik <igrigorik@google.com> wrote:
> Ah, I always assumed we'd expose both, but you're right, the functionality
> we've discussed previously is all on Request... Hmm, will have to noodle on
> this one some more. In the meantime, this is a good argument for why
> "protocol" + {transfer, decoded}Sizes should, in fact, be exposed via NT/RT.

Note that given https://url.spec.whatwg.org/#api the term "protocol"
is unfortunately somewhat intertwined with "scheme" for many web
developers. If we could expose it as "transport" or some such I think
that would be clearer.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/