Re: Revamping our github repo and help needed for issues

On Wed, 2014-10-08 at 17:41 +0000, Przemysław Pietrzkiewicz wrote:
> Thanks for doing this!
>
> Are we going to switch over the "Recommendations in Maintenance Mode" specs
> as well? In particular I'm thinking about Navigation Timing L1, for which I
> wanted to create a pull request.

Good question. I wasn't sure how to handle those cases to be honest. For
Navigation Timing 1, since your previous understanding was to deprecate
the specification as soon as Navigation Timing 2 is finished, I figured
it was good enough to leave Navigation Timing 1 in its old location. My
thinking is that the same is likely to be true for PV1 and HRT1.

So, if you really want to do a PR on NV1, go ahead, but the sentiment
was to concentrate at fixing things in NV2 instead. Now, it may well
that completely abandoning NV1 isn't realistic...

Philippe