Re: communicating server timing data to the client.. Server Timing?

Fastly is interested in this. We would use it to convey backend times (eg, time to origin, time from cache, etc) to the client. On the client we or our customers would then combine these backend times with Nav and Resource times into a single beacon. I can see the desire to convey other info that is not timing like which data center was used, whether it was a cache hit, etc. So having a way to pass on non-timing params would be helpful. (Is this addressed in User Timing? Seems like there would be a similar need.)

-Steve (mobile)