Re: Resource timing spec unclear about setResourceTimingBufferSize and onresourcebufferfull

How about this text for section 4.4? Boris, does that address your concern?
Arvind

setResourceTimingBufferSize method

The setResourceTimingBufferSize method, when invoked, must set the maximum
number of PerformanceResourceTiming<http://www.w3.org/TR/resource-timing/#performanceresourcetiming>
resources
that may be stored in the buffer to the value of the maxSize parameter. The
buffer is considered to be full if the number of entries in it is greater
than or equal to maxSize.

If this method is not called, the user agent should store at least 150
PerformanceResourceTiming<http://www.w3.org/TR/resource-timing/#performanceresourcetiming>
resources
in the buffer, unless otherwise specified by the user agent.

If the maxSize parameter is less than the number of elements currently
stored in the buffer, no elements in the buffer are to be removed. In this
case, the user agent MUST not fire the resourcetimingbufferfull event.