Re: Exposing high-res time in workers

A common use case for these things is to build up a timeline for
performance analysis in order to understand how well one's threading
strategy is working out. E.g. a js version of
http://dev.chromium.org/developers/how-tos/trace-event-profiling-tool. For
such scenario, sharing the timebase of the owning page seems critical.