Re: Beacon feedback

Hi Anne,
I checked with Chrome and Firefox.
According to Jonas from FF:
" I'd lean towards saying that proxy handling is a UA problem and we should
leave it up to them. I would think that proxy login prompts often don't
have much context anyway if the proxy is a general web proxy and not tied
to a particular website. Also note that I believe we ignore 407 responses
unless we explicitly connected to a proxy."

It seems reasonable. So given that, I assume we do not need a flag for it
in the fetching layer, right?

Arvind