Re: [resource-hints] first spec draft

"I’m definitely good with that, I thought I mentioned it before but perhaps I didn’t. My concern is with prefetch and prerender of non-cacheable resources, not with preload. In preload, I think it’s fine (and in fact, desirable) that the browser reuse the resource as long as the onload event hasn’t taken place (and perhaps even a bit after).
"

Okay thanks. We're on the same page then.

Peter