Re: Notification for new navigation timing entries

For user timings, we're already using a wrapper as you mentioned.
However, I'd prefer to use the standard interface. Its also possible
for libraries outside my control to set new marks that I'd like to
report.

New resource timing data is often outside of the user's control. New
images and scripts can be appended dynamically.