Re: [Navigation Error Logging] Use promises instead of callbacks?

Looks good.

The other methods on
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webperf/raw-file/tip/specs/NavigationErrorLogging/Overview.html#extensions-performance-interface,
are they synchronous? If not, is there any benefit to knowing when they
complete?

Also, minor nit: in the example, rather than

var p = window.performance.getNavigationErrors();
p.then...

I'd just do

window.performance.getNavigationErrors().then...;
OK Done.  Please check:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webperf/raw-file/tip/specs/NavigationErrorLogging/Overview.html