Re: Notification for new navigation timing entries

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 10:05 AM, Eli Perelman <eperelman@mozilla.com> wrote:

> I actually prefer the control you outlined with the MutationObserver
> proposal. Again, I believe the callback should receive a single event with
> an array of entries instead of the inconsistent array of events with a
> single entry.

The consistency part is debatable since MutationObserver API returns an
array of events [1]. And given that's the case, I'd argue we should do the
same? It's not clear to me that there are any benefits to adding another
layer of indirection?

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/dom/#concept-mo-queue