Re: [NavigationTiming2] How many 'navigation' entries are available?

IE's behavior is to return a single entry for
performance.getEntriesByType("navigation").  It's the same data as
performance.timing, though in DOMHighResTimeStamp format and with the
"name", "duration" and "entryType" values set.

- Nic
http://nicj.net/
@NicJ