Re: [ResourceTiming] Are PerformanceResourceTiming instances supposed to have a serializer?

So should I add the toJSON() method to PerformanceResourceTiming
object and define is as:

toJSON() method:
Returns a json object representing the PerformanceResourceTiming object.

In fact should I define it on PerformanceEntry itself (as well as on
window.performance.timing) to cover all Performance objects?

Arvind