RE: [agenda] Web Performance WG Teleconference #134 Agenda 2014-08-06

The date for the call is August 6 (tomorrow), not today. My apologies for any confusion.

From: Tobin Titus [mailto:tobint@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 5, 2014 1:32 PM
To: public-web-perf@w3.org
Subject: [agenda] Web Performance WG Teleconference #134 Agenda 2014-08-05

 Let's meet to discuss changes and sync on updates. Below is the proposed agenda for our conference call meeting tomorrow at 3PM EST / 12PM PST. Feel free to propose additional topics to the agenda.

-          Updates to the Navigation processing model

-          Resource Hints First paint proposal

Zakim Bridge Number:
+1.617.761.6200 . For SIP access, see http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP
Passcode 97373 (WPERF)

IRC channel #webperf on irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org/>:6665   http://irc.w3.org/

Working Group Conference Call (3-4PM EST/12-1PM PST)

Thanks,
Tobin