Re: JS Preflight Injection

Hi Tobin. I did a quick informal poll with Chrome folks, and the feedback
is pretty one-sided:

- the use case is not compelling / not seen as critical.
- it doesn't seem like this is a problem the browser needs to be solving.
- complicated mechanism (yet another cookie).

For more comprehensive feedback I'd suggest starting a thread on blink-dev@,
but based on what I've heard I'd mark it as a no-go for Chrome.

ig