ISSUE-15 (user-block-errors): Can the user block error reporting? [Navigation Error Logging]

From: Web Performance Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 16:26:50 +0000
To: public-web-perf@w3.org
ISSUE-15 (user-block-errors): Can the user block error reporting? [Navigation Error Logging]

http://www.w3.org/2010/webperf/track/issues/15

Raised by: Philippe Le H├ęgaret
On product: Navigation Error Logging

>From Wendy Seltzer:
[[
if the user wants to do some client-side transformation of the page (which might cause errors), the user might not want them sent back to the server, like proxy information
[What would this reveal about a Tor browser user?]

I might not be able to connect, because I explicitly tried to prevent connections for privacy purposes, like not loading scripts as a Tor browser bundle user -- it would be unfortunate if that were undone after I turned off that mode
]]