RE: [ResourcePriorities] Scripts and integration with HTML spec

On April 22, 2014 at 6:35:40 PM, Ian Hickson (ian@hixie.ch) wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Apr 2014, Tobin Titus wrote:
> >
> > As always, you are more than welcome to participate here so that your
> > thoughts are reflected in the HTMLWG. If you have additional use cases
> > or feedback, they are more than appreciated.

<snip>

> - Does the Resource Priorities spec have browser vendor buy-in? Which
> vendors are on board?

Mozilla is interested in this spec, but I'm growing increasingly frustrated that I keep getting ignored when I make comments to this group. Unless there is significant changes to the group's work mode, I would prefer if the work was done in the HTML spec by Ian and that this group only deliver use cases.