RE: [ResourcePriorities] Overstepping boundaries?

I agree. It seems useful both to implementors and users to have a feature
described in a separate spec, even if that feature affects HTML, CSS and
SVG.

The HTML spec in particular does this way too rarely, resulting in a spec
that is very hard to understand.

/ Jonas