Re: [agenda] Web Performance WG Teleconference #120 Agenda 2013-10-22

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 10:58:34 -0400
To: Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com>
Cc: "public-web-perf@w3.org" <public-web-perf@w3.org>
On Wed, 2013-10-23 at 01:00 +0000, Jatinder Mann wrote:
> Below is the proposed agenda for our conference call meeting tomorrow
> at 1PM PST. Feel free to propose additional topics to the agenda.
>

> Zakim Bridge Number:
>
> +1.617.761.6200 . For SIP access, see
> http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP
>
> Passcode 97373 (WPERF)
>

> IRC channel #webperf on irc.w3.org:6665   http://irc.w3.org/
>
> Working Group Conference Call (4-5PM EST/1-2PM PST)
>

> 1.     Discuss progress on new specifications
>
> 2.     Discuss TPAC logistics
>
> 3.     Other topics

I'd like to talk about the idea of switching to github after TPAC. At
the minimum for the test suite, and possibly for the specs as well.

Documentation for the web-platform-tests github repo is at:
 http://testthewebforward.org/docs/github-101.html

Migration process for Working Groups is at:
  http://testthewebforward.org/docs/migration-process.html

For specs, we have a mirror already at:
  https://github.com/w3c/web-performance
We might to use it as the canonical version instead of dvcs.

Philippe