Re: [ErrorLogging] Draft Specification

All,

We at Netflix would find detailed network error reporting very useful. I
will certainly look into the proposal in more detail.

I have one question, though. I've heard before that the reason more
detailed error reporting is not available on XHR, media elements etc. is
due to privacy concerns: that detailed error information could be used for
fingerprinting, or mapping a user's local network. Is this a concern ? What
is the approach to that aspect in this work ?

...Mark