Re: Velocity NY & EU speakers

I will check. I will also be in New York, as I have a session. If Philippe does not want to come down to NY, I can take it as well.

// Alois

From: Steve Souders <souders@google.com<mailto:souders@google.com>>
Date: Saturday, June 15, 2013 2:53 PM
To: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org<mailto:plh@w3.org>>
Cc: "public-web-perf@w3.org<mailto:public-web-perf@w3.org>" <public-web-perf@w3.org<mailto:public-web-perf@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: Velocity NY & EU speakers

Great Philippe. I'll get you on the schedule for NY.

That leaves London - anyone want to represent WPWG?

-Steve

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 10:05 AM, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org<mailto:plh@w3.org>> wrote:
On Wed, 2013-05-29 at 17:06 -0700, Steve Souders wrote:
> Hi, W3C WPWG folks.
>

> As I've done at previous Velocity conferences, I'd love to dedicate
> 5-10 minutes on the plenary stage for a WPWG status update. Can you
> discuss amongst yourselves who is the best representative (assuming
> you want to do this) and get back to me?

I can do the one in NY since I'm not far and don't have commitments
around those dates.

EU is tricky since it overlaps with W3C TPAC in China and the Group
agreed to go there. So it would need someone who is not planning to
attend the f2f.

Philippe

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. Compuware Austria GmbH (registration number FN 91482h) is a company registered in Vienna whose registered office is at 1120 Wien, Austria, Am Euro Platz 2 / Geb?ude G.