Re: [Prerender] Bug 22737: Add link type "prerender" to html5 spec

Thanks.
Could you change this line:
"If the user chooses to navigate to this resource, the user agent may
navigate<http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/master/browsers.html#navigate>
 the current browsing
context<http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/master/browsers.html#browsing-context>
the specified resource."
with
" If the resource is navigated to, the user agent may replace the current
browsing context with the one it loaded the specified resource in. If the
user agent performs such a replacement, it should preserve the replaced
browsing context's session history in such a manner that it is
indistinguishable from the case where the navigation happens without
replacement."

And could you then comment on the bug on public-html about adding it to the
spec?

Thanks,
Arvind