Re: [minutes] Web Performance WG Teleconference #114 2013-07-17

Apologizes for not being on the call yesterday due to an all-day
internal meeting.

On Wed, 2013-07-17 at 18:13 +0000, Jatinder Mann wrote:
> The working group will also be looking into moving our test repository
> to https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests. Philippe to follow up
> with details.

I started to work on that last month. HRT and Page Visibility are now on
web-platform-tests. To finish on that front, I'd need to also push them
in the CR branch as well (since the CR branch is considered more
official compared to the master one). I do have a pull request pending
for Navigation Timing 1 but it needs some modifications before it can go
in.

I'm also waiting on the documentation to land by the end of July before
I can point folks to it here.

> 3.    Publish New Specs as FPWD
>
> The working group has now gone through each of the new specifications
> and discussed designs. We also have editor’s drafts for most of the
> specs. For the next couple of weeks, we want editors to clean up these
> drafts, and we can discuss when to publish these specs as FPWD once
> the drafts are cleaned up.
>

>             Philippe, it may be useful to talk about the exclusion
> process for IP purposes, as some members were interested in hearing
> more.

For a First Public Wording Draft, we allow 150 days starting the date of
the publication for organizations participating in the Working Group to
exclude any essential claims that are not available under RF.

Philippe