Re: Adding protocol information to Resource Timing

Even before we worry about spdy/http2, we have http vs. https, and we
didn't make it part of Resource Timing. We didn't think of including this
as the API is primarily about timing metrics.

For a third party RUM provider, it doesn't seem that burdensome to upload
the protocol info separately from the Resource Timing object. Is it a big
issue for you right now?

Arvind